latex_curriculum_vitae version 2.0.0 has been released!
- home: http://saigkill.tuxfamily.org
- code: https://github.com/saigkill/latex_curriculum_vitae
- bugs: https://smanns.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issues
- openhub statistics: https://www.openhub.net/p/latex_curriculum_vitae
- min. rubyver: <2.2.0>
latex_curriculum_vitae is a Rubygem which help you to write your job applications. The program aks you for all relevant data for compiling
the curriculum vitae. It builds the motivational letter (if chosen in the gui), the cover and the cv. The resulting pdf will be found
in your home directory. Also it generates an email with a standard content, which allows you to send the mail with your cv directly.
2.0.0 / 2017-02-27
- 3 major enhancement
- Bug-9: Using of XDG directories instead of .latex_curriculum_vitae
- Using regular tempdir instead using the datadir directly
- Fixed shorten url: Check if no url is given