latex_curriculum_vitae version 1.2.2 has been released!
- home: http://saigkill.github.io
- code: https://github.com/saigkill/latex_curriculum_vitae
- bugs: https://smanns.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issues
latex_curriculum_vitae is a Rubygem which help you to write your job applications. The program aks you for all relevant data for compiling
the curriculum vitae. It builds the motivational letter (if chosen in the gui), the cover and the cv. The resulting pdf will be found
in your home directory. Also it generates an email with a standard content, which allows you to send the mail with your cv directly.
1.2.2 / 2016-10-12
- 2 minor enhancement
- removed cleanup dir (fix LCV-2 Implement a split funktion)
- write csv before preview in pdf viewer (LCV-3 Move up the csv method)